it's all about BEACH and SUN! 
We hit the beach ystd! Steph and I. HAHA. Firstly, let's see the before and after effect:

TADAH!

That's the reason why I was so enthu and impatient on tanning. I used to be kinda fair and yellow you see. ARGH. Not anymore! Healthy lobster red now. Sounds wrong ya. HA. Initially I wanted to give up going to Sentosa due to several reasons. Firstly, EXAMS ARE NOT OVER YET!! Haha. Well, yes I 've wasted 3 days in total and have yet touched any Math or Phy. Secondly, I heard that there's an event going on so it might be quite crowded (on a Sat). I mean, if you wanna go there, lie down to tan, you wouldnt want lotsa ppl to run around you right? DUH. Anywya, we changed our minds like super last min and decided to JUST DO IT. Did some catching up with dear Steph. She's still as crazy as ever. Did lots of silly things which I couldnt rmb.. hrm.
Anyway, I'm too lazy to update again so
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE HAD FUN!
Steph and I then head down to town to meet Amos for dinner, before going back to Tamp to watch soccer! Brazil lost! Till now, I still cannot accept the fact. It's really very saddening la. Sigh. The only team I support. SIGH. Saw Ivan, Azm, Fuxiang and Sarah too. All soccer crazed. COOL! Haha.
I should really start studying alr. BAH!
Thank you AMOS for the Nike sneakers! <3